A religious cult has swept the globe. The cult demands strict adherence to its dogma. And the cult does not tolerate dissent. It is the cult of progressive environmentalism.
In his new book, In Global Warming We Trust, author Tony Sadar warns that climate science has been seized by activists who put their political agenda ahead of scientific rigor and objectivity.
Ideas have consequences. The leaders of the cult want us to spend a trillion dollars canceling the Industrial Revolution. With the backing of the United Nations, they are pushing a plan to reduce worldwide carbon emissions—a move that if successful would relegate millions of people to lifelong poverty. Read More >>
- Fact: Scientists do not agree that we must reduce carbon emissions
- How the UN's global warming policies hurt the poor
- What's really wrong with today's science education
- Why progressive environmentalism is like a medieval religion
- Water, not carbon dioxide, drives the Earth's climate.